Here’s a pop quiz. Which of the following statements are true for you?
- I like most aspects of my personality.
- I have several warm and trusting relationships.
- I have confidence in my opinions, even if they are contrary to others.
- I am good at managing the many responsibilities of my daily life.
- Some people wander aimlessly through life, but I am not one of them.
- It’s important to have new experiences that challenge how I think about myself and the world.
These six statements represent six key dimensions of psychological well-being; that is, how good you feel about yourself and your life. I’m sure you’ll agree that your sense of well-being profoundly influences how you perform in every area of your life, especially work and creative pursuits. With that in mind, here are six ways to increase your well-being, love your life, and in turn, create more positive energy to do great work.